This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here
Hola! Today I’m sharing details on the Mexico Pavilion Epcot. Curious about this popular world pavilion at Epcot park? Get the inside scoop, learn about what you can do, and see some photos of Epcot's Mexico Pavilion in Walt Disney World Orlando.
What to know before you go to Mexico Pavilion…
- Check out what is inside of this world pavilion in Disney World.
- Get tips on what to do for kids and adults.
- Find out exactly where to find it in Disney’s Epcot theme park.
- Get my personal opinion on what’s to love about this pavilion.
- Plus, see a video of Mexico Pavilion, too.
See what to do your first day at Disney World...
See what to do in the Mexico Pavilion…
See more tips from Jenna Loves Magic on YouTube…
My opinion of the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot..
- This pavilion offers a great family-friendly boat ride called the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros. (NO height requirement)
- You have some food options too, including the San Angel Inn Restaurante that sits right next to the boat ride attraction.
- The pavilion has a Mexico City open air marketplace vibe which is very neat and enjoyable to walk through. (see photo below)
- Definitely swing into this pyramid shaped building as you’re wondering through the World Showcase Pavilions.
Check out Toplino’s Terrace, where you can have a character meal with Disney characters…
What’s inside of the Mexico Pavilion?
This Epcot country pavilion features three main things…Dining, Attractions, and Shopping.
- San Angel Inn Restaurant
- La Hacienda de San Angel
- La Cava del Tequila
- La Cantina de San Angel (right across from the pyramid)
- Choza de Margarita (right outside of the pyramid)
Above is Yummy Mexican food at La Cantina de San Angel in Epcot....
It is one of my go-to Disney World quick service restaurants because it's very fast to order tacos and guac, and enjoy your meal outdoors on the patio in the Mexico Pavilion.
Great Epcot fireworks watching place as well!
- La Tienda Encantada
- Mexico Folk Art Gallery to celebrate Día de Los Muertos (see below)
- Plaza de los Amigos
- La Princesa de Cristal
- Ranchito del Norte
Get tips for attending the Epcot Food and Wine Festival…
Find out where to see Goofy in Epcot…
Where is the Mexico Pavilion located at Disney World?
You’ll find this pavilion in Epcot theme park.
Find it in the World Showcase section of the park.
This is where Epcot has the eat around the world experience for guests..
Other things near it include the Test Track attraction, the Norway Pavilion, and the The Wandering Reindeer Gift Shop.
Love Disney foodie spots? Learn about the new Roundup Rodeo BBQ at Hollywood Studios…
Getting to the Mexico Pavilion
This pavilion is closest to the World Showcase section of the park.
With this being the case, you can try and enter Epcot through the International Gateway entrance where you’ll be able to quickly walk over to the World Showcase.
This entrance is very close to the France Pavilion where you’ll find one of my favorite quick service restaurants, Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie.
Using this entrance is best if you’re using the Disney Skyliner at night or during the day, or are taking the Friendship Boat over to Epcot.
You can also enter Epcot through the main entrance.
This is where transportation to Epcot by the Disney Monorail, guest parking, and bus transportation will drop you off.
The actual pavilion operates on the same hours as Epcot park. However some of the restaurants inside of the pavilion may not open until a little later.
More tips for planning a Disney World trip
Shop my favorite things to buy in advance for a Disney World trip:
- Disney outfits for women
- Brooks sneakers for women (see more on shoes for Disney)
- Matching Disney adult and kids hats
- 2 pack of ponchos
- best neck fan for Disney World
Get more Disney World travel tips...
- See the ULTIMATE GUIDE to Disney World resorts
- Get tips for booking Disney World tickets
- See this beginners guide to Disney World packages
- Tips for flying to the closest airport to Disney World
- Learn about taking a Skyliner ride during EPCOT fireworks time
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Get Disneyland travel tips...
Top Disney World ride guides
Top Disney World restaurant guides
- What to order at Topolino's Terrace for dinner at Riviera Resort
- Sanaa bread service
- Where to get breakfast in EPCOT
- Joffrey's Disney coffee
- Le Cellier
See top Disney World hotel tips and guides...
Disney dining tips from Jenna Loves Magic
Remember: for any sit-down dinner or character meal, I recommend to definitely book 60 days out, or whenever your Disney dining dates open.
If you’re staying on site, you can book dining reservations earlier as a perk.
Don’t have reservations? Check regularly during your trip, on the app, or walk up to the restaurant early in the day and request a day-of reservation. Disney reservations are often dropped day-of since sometimes people “hoard them”.
I once was a walk-up and was told there would be a 90 minute wait for a table at Steakhouse 71.
Not a problem, since it’s an interesting hotel to walk around and they have an arcade.
Anyways, within 5 minutes my reservation was ready because someone canceled. So you never know.
Also see my other favorites on this list of the best places to eat at Disney World. (coming soon)
Enjoy exploring the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot.
Hope that answers all your questions about the Mexico Pavilion.
See what it’s like to go on the Disney Skyliner at night…