This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here
Want a foodie experience at Disney World? Try one of the dessert wines you’ll find at Le Cellier Steakhouse… or order the entire Ice Wine Flight from this Canada Pavilion upscale-dining restaurant. Let me share it with you…
Check out the Le Cellier Ice Wine Flight video
See more tips from Jenna Loves Magic on YouTube…
See the popular Le Cellier Poutine Appetizer…
Dessert and Ice Wines at Le Cellier to taste
Here are some of the dessert wines you’ll find at Le Cellier Steakhouse…
- Mission Hill Reserve Riesling Icewine, Okanagan Valley
- Inniskillin Vidal Icewine, Niagara Peninsula
- Château des Charmes Vidal Icewine, Niagara Peninsula
- Meeker FroZin Zinfandel Icewine, Sonoma County
- Emotions Sauternes, Chateau De La Tour Blanche
See everything I recommend trying at Le Cellier…
Tips for planning a Disney World trip
Shop my favorite things to buy in advance for a Disney World trip:
- Disney outfits for women
- Brooks sneakers for women (see more on shoes for Disney)
- Matching Disney adult and kids hats
- 2 pack of ponchos
- best neck fan for Disney World
Get more Disney World travel tips...
- See the ULTIMATE GUIDE to Disney World resorts
- Get tips for booking Disney World tickets
- See this beginners guide to Disney World packages
- Tips for flying to the closest airport to Disney World
- Learn about taking a Skyliner ride during EPCOT fireworks time
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Top Disney World ride guides
Top Disney World restaurant guides
- What to order at Topolino's Terrace for dinner at Riviera Resort
- Sanaa bread service
- Where to get breakfast in EPCOT
- Joffrey's Disney coffee
- Le Cellier
See top Disney World hotel tips and guides...
Disneyland travel tips...
- When Halloween starts at Disneyland
- Complete guide to Halloween at Disneyland
- 1 Day Disneyland Itinerary Example
Disney dining tips from Jenna Loves Magic
Remember: for any sit-down dinner or character meal, I recommend to definitely book 60 days out, or whenever your Disney dining dates open.
If you’re staying on site, you can book dining reservations earlier as a perk.
Don’t have reservations? Check regularly during your trip, on the app, or walk up to the restaurant early in the day and request a day-of reservation. Disney reservations are often dropped day-of since sometimes people “hoard them”.
I once was a walk-up and was told there would be a 90 minute wait for a table at Steakhouse 71.
Not a problem, since it’s an interesting hotel to walk around and they have an arcade.
Anyways, within 5 minutes my reservation was ready because someone canceled. So you never know.
Also see my other favorites on this list of the best places to eat at Disney World. (coming soon)
Enjoy your ice wine flight!
Hope that answers all your questions about this foodie experience in EPCOT.
It’s SO good! Don’t miss the Le Cellier Maple Creme Brulee Dessert…
Ready to book your Disney World trip? Reach out through our contact form for assistance.