This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here
Ready, Set, GO…Today I’m sharing details about the Test Track attraction. Curious about this popular ride at the Epcot theme park? Get some info on what to expect, some tips and find out what it’s like to experience Test Track at Walt Disney World Orlando.
What to know before you go on the Epcot Test Track attraction…
- Find out who should ride this Disney ride.
- Learn more about what’s so great about this simulation type of ride at Disney World.
- Find out exactly where it is in the park.
- Get my opinion on what’s to love about Test Track.
My opinion of the Epcot Test Track ride…
- It’s super fun! Something a whole family can enjoy, if they meet the height requirement.
- If you love a high speed ride experience, then this ride is for you.
- There’s a mix of indoor and outdoor parts of this ride.
- During the post show experience presented by Chevrolet, you can check out your car score and pose with a Corvette.
- PRO TIP - Height requirement of 40” or taller to ride.
See what to do your first day at Disney World...
What is Test Track at Epcot?
The Test Track ride at Epcot park is your opportunity to experience Chevrolet vehicles concept cars.
You’ll experience first hand how fast these cars can go, as well as how they operate in different types of simulated scenarios.
These custom concept sim cars will navigate you through a course that has an indoor component as well as an outdoor high speed test at the end.
The ride vehicles seat six guests, so it’s a great thrill ride option for a large party looking to experience this attraction together.
If you’re riding solo, Test Track is one of the few Disney attractions that offer a designated single rider line, as well as lightning lane options.
If you run into height requirements with kids, this attraction does offer rider switch service. Just speak with a cast member prior to getting in line.
Get tips for attending the Epcot Food and Wine Festival…
Where is Test Track located at Disney World?
You’ll find this ride in Disney’s Epcot park.
Find it in the World Discovery section of the park.
Other things near it include the Mexico Pavilion, Mission: Space ride, and Space220 restaurant.
Getting to the Test Track attraction…
My recommendation is to enter the park via the main entrance where the Disney monorail and main bus parking are located.
Once you enter the park, walk straight through security and continue past the Epcot ball on the left side.
You’ll enter the World Discovery section of the park which is where the Test Track is located.
Alternatively, you could enter the park through the side / back entrance at Epcot International Gateway.
Epcot International Gateway is a great entrance for those that are taking the Disney Skyliner or Friendship Boat. If you enter at this location, walk through the World Showcase to get to the Test Track.
See funny Disney World quotes...
The final speed test will take you from 0 to 64.9 MPH in under 9 seconds.
This ride does have a height requirement. You must be at least 40” tall to ride this attraction.
More tips for planning a Disney World trip
Shop my favorite things to buy in advance for a Disney World trip:
- Disney outfits for women
- Brooks sneakers for women (see more on shoes for Disney)
- Matching Disney adult and kids hats
- 2 pack of ponchos
- best neck fan for Disney World
Get more Disney World travel tips...
- See the ULTIMATE GUIDE to Disney World resorts
- Get tips for booking Disney World tickets
- See this beginners guide to Disney World packages
- Tips for flying to the closest airport to Disney World
- Learn about taking a Skyliner ride during EPCOT fireworks time
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Get Disneyland travel tips...
Top Disney World ride guides
Top Disney World restaurant guides
- What to order at Topolino's Terrace for dinner at Riviera Resort
- Sanaa bread service
- Where to get breakfast in EPCOT
- Joffrey's Disney coffee
- Le Cellier
See top Disney World hotel tips and guides...
Disney dining tips from Jenna Loves Magic
Remember: for any sit-down dinner or character meal, I recommend to definitely book 60 days out, or whenever your Disney dining dates open.
If you’re staying on site, you can book dining reservations earlier as a perk.
Don’t have reservations? Check regularly during your trip, on the app, or walk up to the restaurant early in the day and request a day-of reservation. Disney reservations are often dropped day-of since sometimes people “hoard them”.
I once was a walk-up and was told there would be a 90 minute wait for a table at Steakhouse 71.
Not a problem, since it’s an interesting hotel to walk around and they have an arcade.
Anyways, within 5 minutes my reservation was ready because someone canceled. So you never know.
Also see my other favorites on this list of the best places to eat at Disney World. (coming soon)
Enjoy the speed that is…Test Track at Epcot
Hope that answers all your questions about the Test Track attraction.
See what it’s like to go on the Disney Skyliner at night…