This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here
Pumbaa's Fun and Games Arcade at Jambo House is the ultimate hangout spot for gamers during your stay or visit at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Fire up the playcard and get ready for some family fun that guarantees a blast for all ages. Plus, you’re just steps away from the Hakuna Matata playground and animal viewing spots.
You’ll find this arcade at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge resort.
Specifically it’s at the Jambo House part of the property and is right next to the pool.
So get in a swim and some games while you’re there.
Or after your gaming is done, The Mara quick-service restaurant is right next to this arcade. Grab a bite there after your game.
Check out the Pumbaa's Fun & Games Arcade video
See more tips from Jenna Loves Magic on YouTube…
What to know about Pumbaa’s arcade…
How do you play the games?
You will need to purchase a game card using one of the machines along the wall.
Both cash and card are accepted.
Disney World arcade play cards can be used at any arcade on Disney property.
So…be sure to keep your play card if you have money still on it.
Types of game in the Jambo House arcade…
The star of the show at Pumbaa's is the impressive collection of arcade games.
From the classics like Pac-Man and Space Invaders to some modern favorites like Dance Dance Revolution and Mario Kart, anyone can find a game to play.
Whether you're a seasoned gamer or a casual player, you'll find plenty of games to satisfy your arcade cravings.
Additionally, this arcade has action-packed shooter games and racing simulators.
For the real gaming competitors, there are even multiplayer games where you can test your skills against other arcade-goers.
As a competitive family, we love air hockey to settle the score!
Many Disney resort arcades have claw machines that GUARANTEE that you’ll win.
These machines are great for kids because they’ll pay once and play until they win a small toy. Everyone enjoys walking away a winner.
One of those “play ‘til you win” claw machines (at the time of writing this) can be found at the Contemporary Hotel near Steakhouse 71 (which has a wonderful dinner menu!)
Don’t miss the beautiful Savannah's and free animals to see at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
The other arcade at Animal Kingdom Lodge
Did you know there are two arcades at this Disney resort?
Tips for planning a Disney World trip
Shop my favorite things to buy in advance for a Disney World trip:
- Disney outfits for women
- Brooks sneakers for women (see more on shoes for Disney)
- Matching Disney adult and kids hats
- 2 pack of ponchos
- best neck fan for Disney World
Get more Disney World travel tips...
- See the ULTIMATE GUIDE to Disney World resorts
- Get tips for booking Disney World tickets
- See this beginners guide to Disney World packages
- Tips for flying to the closest airport to Disney World
- Learn about taking a Skyliner ride during EPCOT fireworks time
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Top Disney World ride guides
Top Disney World restaurant guides
- What to order at Topolino's Terrace for dinner at Riviera Resort
- Sanaa bread service
- Where to get breakfast in EPCOT
- Joffrey's Disney coffee
- Le Cellier
See top Disney World hotel tips and guides...
Disneyland travel tips...
- When Halloween starts at Disneyland
- Complete guide to Halloween at Disneyland
- 1 Day Disneyland Itinerary Example
More Animal Kingdom Lodge Travel Tips
- How to see free animals at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Tour the Animal Kingdom Lodge pool
- Browse Jambo House Restaurants at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- See why we love Animal Kingdom Lodge Playground
- Learn to take the shuttle between Kidani Village and Jambo House
- Visit Safari So Good Arcade
- Visit Pumbaa's Fun and Games Arcade
- See the Sanaa lunch menu
- Find out why the Sanaa bread service is so popular
- See more free things to do at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Get details on the best Animal Kingdom Lodge amenities
Who’s ready to play?
Pumbaa's Fun and Games Arcade is a place where fun times are had and post-park memories are made.
To unleash your inner gamer, while at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Pumbaa's is the go-to destination.
So, gather your coins and get ready to level up your gaming skills at this onsite Disney resort arcade.
Hope that answers all your questions about Pumbaa’s Fun & Games Arcade at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Ready to book your Disney World trip? Reach out through our contact form for assistance.