This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here
Today I’m sharing some Disney World foodie advice on where to get breakfast in EPCOT’s France Pavilion… Come hungry!
The sandwich above is an egg, bacon, cheese croissant from Epcot breakfast restaurant, Les Halles… more on that below…
Types of food in Epcot for breakfast
Around this Disney park, you’ll find:
- Traditional breakfast foods
- Savory breakfast options
- Coffee stands (Joffrey’s)
- Specialty dishes inspired by the country pavilions
- Specialty dishes based on the festivals at the time of your visit
Some of the best places to eat breakfast in Epcot
1. Sunshine Seasons
This is a big food court in the Land Pavilion.
Here, you’ll find Asian food along with other caffettiera-style breakfast items (and lunch and dinner).
At this breakfast restaurant inside the pavilion, you are steps away from the Soarin’ ride.
2. Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
We love this quick-service (no reservations needed) French breakfast restaurant in the France Pavilion.
The France Pavilion is also where you’ll find Remy's Ratatouille Adventure…
(You can scroll to see a video of my favorite thing to get at this restaurant below.)
Read more on my favorite things to try at Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie…
3. Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
If you’re looking for a breakfast with Disney princesses, make sure to reserve this Epcot brunch restaurant in advance.
The Akershus Royal Banquet Hall’s Princess Storybook Dining is located in the Norway Pavilion, near the Frozen ride.
Family-style menu examples at the time of writing this:
- Potato Casserole
- Scrambled Eggs
- Bacon and sausage
- Norwegian Waffles
Check out this 2023 Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie video
Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie in the France Pavilion is a popular Epcot breakfast quick service option.
I’ve never waited more than 15 minutes in line, and sometimes I’ve walked right into order.
Eat inside or in the beautiful France Pavilion backdrop.
See more tips from Jenna Loves Magic on YouTube…
Tips for planning a Disney World trip
Shop my favorite things to buy in advance for a Disney World trip:
- Disney outfits for women
- Brooks sneakers for women (see more on shoes for Disney)
- Matching Disney adult and kids hats
- 2 pack of ponchos
- best neck fan for Disney World
Get more Disney World travel tips...
- See the ULTIMATE GUIDE to Disney World resorts
- Get tips for booking Disney World tickets
- See this beginners guide to Disney World packages
- Tips for flying to the closest airport to Disney World
- Learn about taking a Skyliner ride during EPCOT fireworks time
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Top Disney World ride guides
Top Disney World restaurant guides
- What to order at Topolino's Terrace for dinner at Riviera Resort
- Sanaa bread service
- Where to get breakfast in EPCOT
- Joffrey's Disney coffee
- Le Cellier
See top Disney World hotel tips and guides...
Disneyland travel tips...
- When Halloween starts at Disneyland
- Complete guide to Halloween at Disneyland
- 1 Day Disneyland Itinerary Example
Disney dining tips from Jenna Loves Magic
Remember: for any sit-down dinner or character meal, I recommend to definitely book 60 days out, or whenever your Disney dining dates open.
If you’re staying on site, you can book dining reservations earlier as a perk.
Don’t have reservations? Check regularly during your trip, on the app, or walk up to the restaurant early in the day and request a day-of reservation. Disney reservations are often dropped day-of since sometimes people “hoard them”.
I once was a walk-up and was told there would be a 90 minute wait for a table at Steakhouse 71.
Not a problem, since it’s an interesting hotel to walk around and they have an arcade.
Anyways, within 5 minutes my reservation was ready because someone canceled. So you never know.
Also see my other favorites on this list of the best places to eat at Disney World. (coming soon)
Enjoy breakfast or brunch in Epcot!
Hope that answers all your questions about where to eat breakfast in Epcot.
This park definitely has a variety of wonderful options!
Ready to book your Disney World trip? Reach out through our contact form for assistance.