This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here
Curious about the best way to cool off at Disney World in the hot months (aren’t they all hot times to visit?!). Well today I’m sharing a video review and look at the neck fan for Disney World I tried on a recent trip.
You'll pretty much always find a neck fan in my Disney park bag from here on out!
Check out a look at my Neck Fan for Disney World video
See more tips from Jenna Loves Magic on YouTube…
Why pack a Neck Fan in your Disney World Park bag?
There are different ways to cool down at Disney World, and I’m currently loving this one!
I also like cooling towels with ice crushed inside them, stored in a cooler bag.
But this neck fan is great to change it up a little and get some relief.
The combination of a cooling cloth THEN some air from the fan was great too.
See more ideas on how to stay cool at Disney World...
More tips for planning a Disney World trip
Shop my favorite things to buy in advance for a Disney World trip:
- Disney outfits for women
- Brooks sneakers for women (see more on shoes for Disney)
- Matching Disney adult and kids hats
- 2 pack of ponchos
- best neck fan for Disney World
Get more Disney World travel tips...
- See the ULTIMATE GUIDE to Disney World resorts
- Get tips for booking Disney World tickets
- See this beginners guide to Disney World packages
- Tips for flying to the closest airport to Disney World
- Learn about taking a Skyliner ride during EPCOT fireworks time
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Get Disneyland travel tips...
Top Disney World ride guides
Top Disney World restaurant guides
- What to order at Topolino's Terrace for dinner at Riviera Resort
- Sanaa bread service
- Where to get breakfast in EPCOT
- Joffrey's Disney coffee
- Le Cellier
See top Disney World hotel tips and guides...
Still thinking about a neck fan for Disney World?
Hope that answers all your questions about the model I use during my hot trips to Disney World and other theme parks.
Ready to book your Disney World trip? Reach out through our contact form for assistance.