This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here
Looking for something fun to do at night or on a rest day at Disney World? Today, I’ll share a place to hang out at Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort, the Kidani Village arcade called "Safari So Good".
Check out the Safari So Good arcade video
See more tips from Jenna Loves Magic on YouTube…
Where is Safari So Good Arcade?
Find it on the main lobby level of Kidani Village building (at Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas) near the rec room.
When to visit Safari So Good Arcade
I’m surprised how many people book themselves through a full week at Disney without taking a break.
I live for break days!
Here’s the deal: if you're visiting Walt Disney World and don't have park tickets on a certain day, Animal Kingdom Lodge is the perfect spot to spend your time.
Take a walk around the Kidani Village building to check out restaurants - get lunch at Sanaa for example.
And see the animals.
See where to view animals at Animal Kingdom Lodge for free...
And go to Safari So Good arcade on the main level.
Afterwards, visit the Jambo House building at Animal Kingdom Lodge to enjoy the playground and another arcade.
Get tips for taking the shuttle between Kidani Village and Jambo House...
Check out these Jambo House Restaurants...
More tips for planning a Disney World trip
Shop my favorite things to buy in advance for a Disney World trip:
- Disney outfits for women
- Brooks sneakers for women (see more on shoes for Disney)
- Matching Disney adult and kids hats
- 2 pack of ponchos
- best neck fan for Disney World
Get more Disney World travel tips...
- See the ULTIMATE GUIDE to Disney World resorts
- Get tips for booking Disney World tickets
- See this beginners guide to Disney World packages
- Tips for flying to the closest airport to Disney World
- Learn about taking a Skyliner ride during EPCOT fireworks time
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Get Disneyland travel tips...
Top Disney World ride guides
Top Disney World restaurant guides
- What to order at Topolino's Terrace for dinner at Riviera Resort
- Sanaa bread service
- Where to get breakfast in EPCOT
- Joffrey's Disney coffee
- Le Cellier
See top Disney World hotel tips and guides...
More Animal Kingdom Lodge Travel Tips
- How to see free animals at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Tour the Animal Kingdom Lodge pool
- Browse Jambo House Restaurants at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- See why we love Animal Kingdom Lodge Playground
- Learn to take the shuttle between Kidani Village and Jambo House
- Visit Safari So Good Arcade
- Visit Pumbaa's Fun and Games Arcade
- See the Sanaa lunch menu
- Find out why the Sanaa bread service is so popular
- See more free things to do at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Get details on the best Animal Kingdom Lodge amenities
Ready to play some arcade games?
Hope that answers all your questions about visiting the Safari So Good arcade.
There’s another arcade to enjoy in the Jambo House building at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, as well.
Ready to book your Disney World trip? Reach out through our contact form for assistance.