This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here
Wondering what type of ride Remy's Ratatouille Adventure is in Epcot? Curious if it’s a roller coaster or good for kids? Today I have tips and a video to share about the Remy ride at Walt Disney World.
Is Disney's Remy's Ratatouille Adventure Ride a Roller Coaster?
No, this ride is not a roller coaster. It does not have big drops and does not go upside down.
How it works is that it’s a “trackless ride” mostly in the dark.
There are simulations and turns, but it is not a rollercoaster and my toddler loves it (and so do we!).
When you are about to get into your car, you’ll get 3D glasses to use during the ride.
If you don’t wear them, the visuals will be less dramatic, which might be good for younger riders.
Check out the Epcot Remy Ride video
See more tips from Jenna Loves Magic on YouTube…
See where to find Minnie Mouse at EPCOT...
Where is Remy located?
You’ll find this ride in the France Pavilion in Disney World’s Epcot Park.
I love all the details in the area – don’t miss the water fountain!
I love this area of the park and recommend checking out the Remy's Ratatouille gift kiosks.
Tips for planning a Disney World trip
Shop my favorite things to buy in advance for a Disney World trip:
- Disney outfits for women
- Brooks sneakers for women (see more on shoes for Disney)
- Matching Disney adult and kids hats
- 2 pack of ponchos
- best neck fan for Disney World
Get more Disney World travel tips...
- See the ULTIMATE GUIDE to Disney World resorts
- Get tips for booking Disney World tickets
- See this beginners guide to Disney World packages
- Tips for flying to the closest airport to Disney World
- Learn about taking a Skyliner ride during EPCOT fireworks time
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Top Disney World ride guides
Top Disney World restaurant guides
- What to order at Topolino's Terrace for dinner at Riviera Resort
- Sanaa bread service
- Where to get breakfast in EPCOT
- Joffrey's Disney coffee
- Le Cellier
See top Disney World hotel tips and guides...
Disneyland travel tips...
- When Halloween starts at Disneyland
- Complete guide to Halloween at Disneyland
- 1 Day Disneyland Itinerary Example
Enjoy riding Remy's Ratatouille Adventure!
Hope that answers all your questions about riding Remy at Disney World.
Ready to book your Disney World trip? Reach out through our contact form for assistance.