This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here
Find out exactly how to get from Disney’s Riviera Resort To Art Of Animation Resort in this guide. Learn about taking the skyliners between resorts, including where to pick it up at the Riviera Resort hotel in Disney World.
What to know before you go from the Riviera to Art of Animation Resort
- Access between the resorts is a quick ride.
- Enjoy beautiful views from the Disney Skyliner over the Hourglass Lake.
- You can also catch the Skyliner from Riviera by walking to Disney’s Caribbean Beach, a nearby resort. There’s a walking path to follow.
See what to do your first day at Disney World...
Time it takes to get to the hub of Animation and Pop Century
You can get to more than just the Art of Animation hotel from the Riviera.
We like to check out the arcades in various hotels, for example, so we have experience getting to Pop Century on the Skyliner too.
It’s called “the hub”
To get to the HUB (with access to various properties) via the skyliner from the Riviera, you should budget 10 - 15 minutes.
Maybe allow for even more time – especially if it’s a busy night, around fireworks times, etc.
If you have dinner reservations, plan accordingly.
Check out the full-length video
My opinion of going from the Riviera to the Art of Animation
It’s an enjoyable ride between the resorts.
Going on the skyliner is sort of like going on a park ride, especially for my toddler.
There are a lot of things to do at both resorts. Having easy access between them makes for a fun time for the entire family.
Where is Disney’s Art of Animation located at Disney World?
You’ll find this resort right outside of Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot.
Get tips on taking the Disney Skyliner to Epcot...
It’s also located right next to Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
and don't miss these Figment ride tips...
This resort hub is conveniently located next to Disney Skyliner stations that can take you to other parks and the monorail to the Magic Kingdom.
Other things near it include Caribbean Beach Station and several dining options along the walking path.
Love Disney foodie spots? Learn about the new Roundup Rodeo BBQ at Hollywood Studios…
Yes, this resort does have a bus stop which can take you to the parks.
Tips for planning a Disney World trip
Shop my favorite things to buy in advance for a Disney World trip:
- Disney outfits for women
- Brooks sneakers for women (see more on shoes for Disney)
- Matching Disney adult and kids hats
- 2 pack of ponchos
- best neck fan for Disney World
Get more Disney World travel tips...
- See the ULTIMATE GUIDE to Disney World resorts
- Get tips for booking Disney World tickets
- See this beginners guide to Disney World packages
- Tips for flying to the closest airport to Disney World
- Learn about taking a Skyliner ride during EPCOT fireworks time
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Top Disney World ride guides
Top Disney World restaurant guides
- What to order at Topolino's Terrace for dinner at Riviera Resort
- Sanaa bread service
- Where to get breakfast in EPCOT
- Joffrey's Disney coffee
- Le Cellier
See top Disney World hotel tips and guides...
Disneyland travel tips...
- When Halloween starts at Disneyland
- Complete guide to Halloween at Disneyland
- 1 Day Disneyland Itinerary Example
Disney dining tips from Jenna Loves Magic
Remember: for any sit-down dinner or character meal, I recommend to definitely book 60 days out, or whenever your Disney dining dates open.
If you’re staying on site, you can book dining reservations earlier as a perk.
Don’t have reservations? Check regularly during your trip, on the app, or walk up to the restaurant early in the day and request a day-of reservation. Disney reservations are often dropped day-of since sometimes people “hoard them”.
I once was a walk-up and was told there would be a 90 minute wait for a table at Steakhouse 71.
Not a problem, since it’s an interesting hotel to walk around and they have an arcade.
Anyways, within 5 minutes my reservation was ready because someone canceled. So you never know.
Also see my other favorites on this list of the best places to eat at Disney World. (coming soon)
Enjoy your travel from the Riviera to Art of Animation
Hope that answers all your questions about getting from the Riviera to Art of Animation.