This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here
Ready for this year’s Halloween at Disney World? Get the scoop on Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023! Including what food to eat, costume details, buying tickets, and more…
Quick facts about this Disney World event
- The party in 2023 runs 7-12pm.
- Location is Magic Kingdom Park.
- You can get into Magic Kingdom early (4pm) if you’re attending the party, but if you want to go earlier, you need an actual park ticket for the day.
- At 6pm, if you’re attending the party that night, you can enter the virtual queue for Virtual Queue for TRON Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise.
- You can buy special merchandise like clothes and accessories only available during the party.
- There are specialty foods, drinks, dining experiences, shows and parades to enjoy.
Learn exactly when Halloween starts at Disneyland...
See more tips from Jenna Loves Magic on YouTube…
Where is Disney World’s Halloween Party located?
This big Walt Disney World Halloween party is celebrated at Magic Kingdom Park.
What’s included in Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023?
- Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade with themed-characters.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular show.
- Dance parties (Disney Junior Jam and ZOM-BEATZ BASH) geared towards tweens.
- Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular fireworks.
- Trick or treating included.
- Specialty food, drinks, and shopping.
When and where is the 2023 Disney World Halloween Event?
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023 is held in Magic Kingdom from 7pm-midnight on select nights from August 11, 2023 – November 1, 2023.
Early entry to Mickey’s Halloween Party
In 2023, if you have tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, you can enter Magic Kingdom at 4 pm without needing a Theme Park reservation!
If you want to enter Magic Kingdom before 4pm, you will need a separate reserved park ticket for that day.
You can dress up for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, but there are rules especially for teenagers and adults.
Online, it specifically says “Costumes and costume masks, which may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older.”
See specific rules for wearing costumes to the Halloween party on Disney World’s website.
Trick or treating
During the Halloween event, you can trick or treat for Halloween candy around the park. Allergy-friendly options are available.
Disney World has it all planned out, if you have allergy concerns pertaining to trick or treating candy. Find out about their allergy-friendly candy bags and token system to help you out.
Disney Characters at the Halloween Party
Popular Disney Characters are found during the party who are dressed in their “haunt-couture” looks. There are a lot of photo opportunities during the event.
You can enjoy a specific Disney Halloween-spectacular fireworks display hosted by Jack Skellington.
There’s fancy music, lighting, lasers – and this fireworks show just runs during this event.
Attractions themed for Halloween
Some Magic Kingdom attractions have a Halloween twist during the Halloween party.
As a perk, if you’re attending the party, you can request to join the Virtual Queue for TRON starting at 6 pm.
Specialty Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party food and drinks
- Disney PhotoPass opportunities
- Zombie Fingers dessert at Cosmic Ray’s
- Candy Corn milkshake at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
- Buffalo Chicken hand pie at the Friar’s Nook
- A new Dole Whip made of mango and habanero soft-serve ice cream from Storybook treats
Specialty dining experiences for 2023
- Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace (enjoy specialty treats and more food in a buffet-setting during the fireworks show).
- Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing (enjoy a reserved standing area view of the fireworks show while enjoying treats, snacks and beverages).
- Table service dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table or Be Our Guest Restaurant.
*note: you need a ticket to the party AND to the events listed above to attend them.
How much is Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?
To attend this event, you will need a separate Halloween Party ticket - this event is not included in a daily Magic Kingdom Park Disney World ticket.
Pricing varies by date. See DisneyWorld.com for details.
Tips for planning a Disney World trip
Shop my favorite things to buy in advance for a Disney World trip:
- Disney outfits for women
- Brooks sneakers for women (see more on shoes for Disney)
- Matching Disney adult and kids hats
- 2 pack of ponchos
- best neck fan for Disney World
Get more Disney World travel tips...
- See the ULTIMATE GUIDE to Disney World resorts
- Get tips for booking Disney World tickets
- See this beginners guide to Disney World packages
- Tips for flying to the closest airport to Disney World
- Learn about taking a Skyliner ride during EPCOT fireworks time
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Top Disney World ride guides
Top Disney World restaurant guides
- What to order at Topolino's Terrace for dinner at Riviera Resort
- Sanaa bread service
- Where to get breakfast in EPCOT
- Joffrey's Disney coffee
- Le Cellier
See top Disney World hotel tips and guides...
Disneyland travel tips...
- When Halloween starts at Disneyland
- Complete guide to Halloween at Disneyland
- 1 Day Disneyland Itinerary Example
Ready to attend this year’s Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party?
Hope that answers all your questions about this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023.
Ready to book your Disney World trip? Reach out through our contact form for assistance.