This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here
See Winnie The Pooh in Epcot -- He catches butterflies in the fields outside the Figment ride and is available for photos at this Character Meet and Greet in Disney World, Orlando.
If you’re wondering, “Where can I meet Winnie the Pooh at Disney World?” – well, I’ve got you covered!
Tips for meeting Winnie The Pooh at Disney World
- Check out Character photos of Pooh bear at Disney World..
- Learn if you need to reserve times for Winnie the Pooh experiences.
- Find out exactly where to find Winnie The Pooh in Disney World.
- Plus, see a video of a Winnie The Pooh Epcot experience, too.
See what to do on your first day at Disney World...
Where to meet Winnie the Pooh at Walt Disney World
This might be a hidden secret at Disney…you will surely find Winnie the Pooh in Epcot outside of the Figment ride.
Winnie puts on a small show for viewers. You will see Winnie running around the field chasing and catching butterflies.
If you’re lucky, Winnie will play a quick game of hide and seek with your kiddo, like he did with ours.
Video of Winnie the Pooh in Epcot Park
See more tips from Jenna Loves Magic on YouTube…
Watch as Winnie the Pooh butterfly chases and applies sunscreen (pretend!) in the fields he frolics in Epcot outside the Figment ride.
Get tips for attending the Epcot Food and Wine Festival...
Tips for planning a Disney World trip
Shop my favorite things to buy in advance for a Disney World trip:
- Disney outfits for women
- Brooks sneakers for women (see more on shoes for Disney)
- Matching Disney adult and kids hats
- 2 pack of ponchos
- best neck fan for Disney World
Get more Disney World travel tips...
- See the ULTIMATE GUIDE to Disney World resorts
- Get tips for booking Disney World tickets
- See this beginners guide to Disney World packages
- Tips for flying to the closest airport to Disney World
- Learn about taking a Skyliner ride during EPCOT fireworks time
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Top Disney World ride guides
Top Disney World restaurant guides
- What to order at Topolino's Terrace for dinner at Riviera Resort
- Sanaa bread service
- Where to get breakfast in EPCOT
- Joffrey's Disney coffee
- Le Cellier
See top Disney World hotel tips and guides...
Disneyland travel tips...
- When Halloween starts at Disneyland
- Complete guide to Halloween at Disneyland
- 1 Day Disneyland Itinerary Example
Disney dining tips from Jenna Loves Magic
Remember: for any sit-down dinner or character meal, I recommend to definitely book 60 days out, or whenever your Disney dining dates open.
If you’re staying on site, you can book dining reservations earlier as a perk.
Don’t have reservations? Check regularly during your trip, on the app, or walk up to the restaurant early in the day and request a day-of reservation. Disney reservations are often dropped day-of since sometimes people “hoard them”.
I once was a walk-up and was told there would be a 90 minute wait for a table at Steakhouse 71.
Not a problem, since it’s an interesting hotel to walk around and they have an arcade.
Anyways, within 5 minutes my reservation was ready because someone canceled. So you never know.
Also see my other favorites on this list of the best places to eat at Disney World. (coming soon)
See where to find Minnie Mouse at EPCOT...
Ready to meet Pooh bear at Disney?
Hope that answers all your questions about where to find Winnie the Pooh in Epcot.
Also check out where in Epcot to see Goofy at Disney World.
And learn about the new Roundup Rodeo BBQ at Hollywood Studios.
I’ll share more Disney World character meet and greets soon.
See what it’s like to go on the Disney Skyliner at night…