This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here
Should you rent a stroller at Disney World? Well – if you are traveling with young kids on this Disney trip, it’s probably a GREAT idea. Plan on bringing or renting a stroller to get kids around Disney. Even older kids can find them helpful with all the Disney walking…
Today I’m sharing the details on what you need to know about stroller parking at Disney World - specifically at Epcot park.
Let’s get into it…
What to know before you go to Disney World with a stroller
- Find how stroller parking works for families traveling with little kids at Walt Disney World.
- Learn more about how cast members will move strollers when you’re off riding rides.
- See detailed photos of parking your stroller.
- Get my personal opinion on what’s to love about stroller parking when traveling with kids.
Check out the full-length video
This video is taken from The Land Pavilion outside of Epcot.
See more tips from Jenna Loves Magic on YouTube…
My opinion of the stroller parking at Disney's Epcot park…
- It’s super convenient. Stroller parking areas are all over the park.
- No stress involved. You leave your stroller in a stroller parking space and then you’re good to go. (always recommended to take your valuables with you and label your stroller)
- Designated stroller parking areas are monitored by cast members which creates a safe feeling, but you don’t want to leave valuables behind anyways.
- Stroller parking is wide. You can easily fit double strollers or stroller wagons if needed.
See what to do your first day at Disney World...
Where is stroller parking at Disney World?
Stroller parking lots are located all around the Disney parks.
These are designated areas with signs that specifically state that area is for stroller parking only.
In most cases, stroller parking is found in heavy traffic areas and outside of rides like the Spaceship Earth ride.
For example, at Epcot, a huge stroller parking location is right outside of The Land Pavilion.
Using this lot allows you to explore all the rides located inside that pavilion with no problem.
Did you know there are 2 ways to get into Epcot park? See how to enter Epcot…
Where are stroller rentals at Epcot?
You’ll find the stroller rental shops at both the main entrance near Spaceship Earth, as well as the back International Gateway entrance near The World Traveler Shop.
Other things near it include gift shops for the most part.
Pick up a souvenir for the kiddo while you rent your stroller.
Also check out where in Epcot to see Goofy at Disney World…
How to get to Epcot’s main entrance stroller rental
Getting to the location for stroller rentals in Epcot is pretty easy.
Your first option is the main entrance of Epcot is where the monorail stops.
Also buses from nearby resorts will drop you off there as well (any Mears or Disney transportation like that provided by the offside Disney property I reviewed recently called Signia by Hilton Bonnet Creek).
A guest parking lot can be found at the main entrance too.
How to get to Epcot’s International Gateway
You can also enter Epcot at the back entrance called International Gateway.
This entrance can be reached by foot if you’re staying nearby at the Disney Boardwalk.
You can Disney transportation on water via the Friendship Boat or take my favorite, an aerial view via the Disney Skyliner.
Check out what it’s like to take the Disney Skyliner at night…
$15 per day for a single and $31 per day for a double stroller. You can use the length of stay rental option upfront to pay a reduced per day price ($13 / $27). Definitely the best option if you know that you’ll be using a stroller multiple days.
Yes you can. If you forgot to bring one or do not want to take the risk of bringing in your own stroller, then rent a stroller for a small fee. It’s worth it.
Love Disney foodie spots? Learn about the new Roundup Rodeo BBQ at Hollywood Studios…
Tips for planning a Disney World trip
Shop my favorite things to buy in advance for a Disney World trip:
- Disney outfits for women
- Brooks sneakers for women (see more on shoes for Disney)
- Matching Disney adult and kids hats
- 2 pack of ponchos
- best neck fan for Disney World
Get more Disney World travel tips...
- See the ULTIMATE GUIDE to Disney World resorts
- Get tips for booking Disney World tickets
- See this beginners guide to Disney World packages
- Tips for flying to the closest airport to Disney World
- Learn about taking a Skyliner ride during EPCOT fireworks time
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Top Disney World ride guides
Top Disney World restaurant guides
- What to order at Topolino's Terrace for dinner at Riviera Resort
- Sanaa bread service
- Where to get breakfast in EPCOT
- Joffrey's Disney coffee
- Le Cellier
See top Disney World hotel tips and guides...
Disneyland travel tips...
- When Halloween starts at Disneyland
- Complete guide to Halloween at Disneyland
- 1 Day Disneyland Itinerary Example
Disney dining tips from Jenna Loves Magic
Remember: for any sit-down dinner or character meal, I recommend to definitely book 60 days out, or whenever your Disney dining dates open.
If you’re staying on site, you can book dining reservations earlier as a perk.
Don’t have reservations? Check regularly during your trip, on the app, or walk up to the restaurant early in the day and request a day-of reservation. Disney reservations are often dropped day-of since sometimes people “hoard them”.
I once was a walk-up and was told there would be a 90 minute wait for a table at Steakhouse 71.
Not a problem, since it’s an interesting hotel to walk around and they have an arcade.
Anyways, within 5 minutes my reservation was ready because someone canceled. So you never know.
Also see my other favorites on this list of the best places to eat at Disney World. (coming soon)
Enjoy the ease of stroller parking at Disney World
Hope that answers all your questions about Epcot Stroller Parking. I’ll have more Magic Kingdom stroller tips coming soon, too.
See what it’s like to go on the Disney Skyliner at night…